понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

austin craig list texas




So my grandma finally got out of the hospital today Iapos;m so happy about it but itapos;s still going to be a hard road to full recovery.� Iapos;m hoping that there wasnapos;t as much damage as the doctors might think there is to her vocal cords.� Iapos;m just really, really excited that we finally got her out of that hospital.� I fully recommend nobody using Methodist hospital ever� They fucked grandma over too many times

On other notes, both of my jobs are going well.� Iapos;m still looking for that job that actually uses my degree but so far no good.� My sister is thinking of dressing my nephew as a cop for Halloween and I think thatapos;ll be really cute
austin craig list texas, austin craiglist, austin craiglist.com, austin craiglist.org.



Комментариев нет: