пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

constructing steps




Got to go home today, after a fever-related delay that kept me there a day late. But at least Iapos;m home now.

Itapos;s disconcerting, since I was so much stronger physically before the surgery and I can tell the difference at home. I could only do one of the most easy aerobic WiiFit activities, wherwas I used to warm up on the advanced one and do the hardest one after that.

That, and itapos;s a little embarrassing how it made my day today to pass gas through means not involving burping. My stomach has been really gassy the last few days, and Iapos;m hoping now thatapos;ll go away on itapos;s own.

None of the incisions hurt except for the big one that required stitches, which is the one my surgeon actually put the tools through (all the others were just used to give him PoV of my insides. But at least my liver was not enlarged by fat so it was easier on him than if Iapos;d pigged out on fatty stuff the week before my surgery. I done good.
constructing steps, constructing stairs, constructing solarium, constructing small koi pond.



Комментариев нет: